If you have enjoyed our short dip into Women's Ministry this week on the blog, why not get equipped to serve in this important area of ministry? The Good Book College's short course in Women's Ministry is a 10-session distance learning course that covers the basics of:
- what is women's ministry
- how to interpret and teach the Bible
- how to offer pastoral care
- how to get involved in evangelism
- how to read the Bible one-to-one with another woman
- how to disciple teenage girls.
Usually £30, this biblical, practical and accessible course is available this bank holiday weekend for just £20. The price includes the course material and the cost of marking the (optional) assignments.
Offer ends midnight on Monday 27th May.