30% off family and women's resources
Who am I? Am I "worth it"? or Am I "a waste of space"?
What is identity? Where do we look for it? What does God say about it?
Inside you'll find a mix of Bible readings, stories, articles and ideas for individuals and groups. As we listen to what God tells us about himself and ourselves, we'll discover the true source of our identity in the one who came to rescue us.
Can be used on your own or with a group. Come on a journey of discovering to explore your true identity.
"A helpful introduction to the issue of identity and how having the Lord at the centre of our lives transforms the way we look at the world, the media and our ourselves."
- Carrie Sandom, Associate Minister for Women and Pastoral Care, St John’s Church, Tunbridge Wells, UK
"Identity is a fundamental discipleship issue, especially for women who often form their identity based on the responses of others. This 21-day study is very useful for grounding women in the essentials of biblical identity--who are we in Christ? Accessible but solid, EXPLORING IDENTITY addresses relationships, mistakes, beauty, control, anxiety, being known, and much more. I anticipate this could be a useful resource for older women mentoring younger women, in particular."
- Carolyn McCulley, Author, Speaker and Film-maker
Table of contents
- Step 1: Known
- Step 2: What is identity?
- Step 3: Why does he know me so well?
- Step 4: Are you hiding?
- Step 5: God doesn't make mistakes
- Step 6: Mankind makes a mess
- Step 7: Turning heads
- Step 8: Jesus - everything we're not
- Step 9: What Jesus knew
- Step 10: Beauty
- Step 11: Relationships
- Step 12: Maid, mother or moneymaker?
- Step 13: Are you a worry wart?
- Step 14: Who's in control?
- Step 15: Reflection & prayer
- Step 16: Two hearts
- Step 17: Transformed identity
- Step 18: Becoming who you are
- Step 19: The tricky bit
- Step 20: Audience of one
- Step 21: Where do I go from here?
|Dimensions||170mm x 240mm|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company|