One2One: Real Men
• What does it mean to be a real man?
• What difference will being a Christian make to my life?
This one2one Bible-study guide is designed to help a teenage guy and an older man explore together what it means to grow into genuine Christian maturity.
When Jesus Christ walked on earth, He called all sorts of men to follow Him—young and old, rich and poor, leaders and beggars. He invited them to come on an adventure which would turn their lives into an exciting challenge. And He’s still inviting men to do that today.
Through the 14 sessions in this step-by-step guide—seven done together, and seven on your own—you’ll discover from the book of Ephesians how to live as you were designed to.
You’ll be encouraged, inspired and challenged to think, speak and act as a real man… as a follower of Jesus.
"Real Men gives young guys the key to understanding how to be a man - Jesus Christ" Josh Cousineau, Youth Pastor, Auburn Baptist Church, Maine
Table of contents
- Living the adventure
- How this booklet works
- 1. You're a man in a plan (Ephesians 1 v 1-14)
- 2. Man's biggest problem (Ephesians 2 v 1-3)
- 3. The Man's solution (Ephesians 2 v 4-10)
- 4. A man of prayer (Ephesians 3 v 14-21)
- 5. A man in church (Ephesians 4 v 1-13)
- 6. A grown-up man (Ephesians 4 v 14-16)
- 7. A man who is different (Ephesians 1 v 17-28)
- 8. Man talk (Ephesians 4 v 29-32)
- 9. A man who loves right (Ephesians 5 v 1-14)
- 10. A man who lives right (Ephesians 5 v 15-20)
- 11. A man and his wife (Ephesians 5 v 21-33)
- 12. A family man (Ephesians 6 v 1-9)
- 13. A man of war (Ephesians 6 v 10-20)
- 14. A real man (Ephesians 6 v 21-24)
- Bit extra: What about dating?
- Bit extra: What about homosexuality?
|Dimensions||152mm x 225mm|
|No. of studies||7|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company|
Excellent resource. Refreshing presentation with engaging and clear questions. Simple yet profound. Solidly biblical. Highly suitable and very helpful for guy teens. Easy for leader to use as well. Hope to see more of such materials on more topics.
Currently using this with a couple of g15 year old guys in the youth group that I lead. Really great resource for discipling young guys and helping them understand doctrines. Highly Recommended!