What Women Really Need
In a world where so much is on offer, what do women really need? What will satisfy our deepest longings?
Contentment, stability, love & acceptance all seem elusive, yet the writers of this book claim to know where such vital things can be found!
In this engaging collection of personal stories and thought-provoking articles, real women share their insights into the significance of Jesus and the impact he can make in every woman's life.
Read a review here.
Table of contents
- What women really want - Lesley Ramsay
- Spirituality - Gillian Davis
- Contentment - Wendy Potts
- Stability - Red Fulton
- Christine's Story
- Forgiveness - Narelle Jarrett
- Clarity - Jennie Baddeley
- Love - Angela Cole
- Security - Christine Jensen
- Isobel's Story
- Control - Jenny Salt
- Acceptance - Lesley Ramsay
- Debbie's Story
- Satisfaction - Sarie King
- Certainty - Ruth Muffett
- Relationship - Lesley Ramsay
- Lauren and Rod's Story
- Compassion - Michelle Underwood
- Truth - Claire Smith
- The Man - Lesley Ramsay
- What women really need - Di Warren
- About the authors
|Author||Lesley Ramsay, Di Warren|
|Dimensions||129mm x 198mm|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company|
A good book to pass on to friends.
Each chapter is self-contained and easy to read, and the topics explored are of interest to most women.
A helpful read for new Christians or women who are searching and interested in finding out more about the Christian faith, and how it is relevant to their daily lives.