Did the devil make me do it?
When Jesus walked the earth, he cast out demons and had powerful encounters with the devil. But who exactly is the devil, and where did he come from? And what is he up to in the world today?
This short, readable book explains clearly and simply what we can say with certainty from the Bible and Satan, demons and evil spirits.
Suitable for all Christians - especially those who are struggling with questions about Satan.
In his great little book, Mike McKinley tells us that the Devil is real, ugly, dangerous and defeated. I've got lots of extra copies to use with others!
- Mark Dever, Senior Pastor, Capitol Hill Baptist Church
A great series and an excellent resource. Important issues tackled thoughtfully, carefully, thoroughly and biblically. You couldn't ask for anything more. So don't. Buy these and use them well.
- Steve Timmis, Director Acts 29 Europe
Table of contents
- 1. Origins: Where did Satan come from?
- 2. Activity: What is Satan like and what does he do?
- 3. Control: What is demon possession?
- 4. End: How did Jesus defeat Satan?
- 5. Walk: How should we live in a world where Satan still prowls?
|Dimensions||110mm x 178mm|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company|
Great little book!
In his great little book, Mike McKinley tell us that the Devil is real, ugly, dangerous and defeated. I've got lots of extra copies to use with others!