Preaching Philippians gives talk outlines for Paul's letter to those at Philippi.
Preaching Philippians is one of our Pray-Prepare-Preach (PPP) booklets. PPP is a series of guides to help Bible teachers world wide explain God's Word clearly and accurately. This particular booklet gives you 20 talk outlines covering Paul's letter to Philippi. In addition to the outlines, this book has five studies specifically designed to familiarize you with the key tools used when preparing a talk. This book is a simple yet clear guide that will help you get to the heart of Philippians.
Pray-Prepare-Preach is a series of guides to help Bible teachers world wide explain God's Word clearly and accurately. 2 Timothy 2:15 says: "Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed, one who correctly (rightly) explains the word of truth."
This aide helps you to:
- understand the main point of Bible section
- think how it is important for your people
- teach the Bible section clearly
The Pray-Prepare-Preach (PPP) series provides basic sermon outlines covering key Bible books. These are written in very simple English. They provide:
- a study section to help the preacher understand the passage context.
- a basic talk outline, with suggestions for headings, illustrations and application.
|Dimensions||151mm x 215mm|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company|
'These helpful guides are a wonderful tool for getting to the heart of the Bible, understanding its message, clarifying its teaching and communicating it to others with confidence and accuracy. I warmly commend them.'
- David Jackman, President, Proclamation Trust, UK
'One of the greatest needs around the world is for preaching that is firmly based in the Bible passage, exposing its power and its relevance. The Pray - Prepare - Preach series is a great help for the many pastors and lay preachers who have so few resources.'
- Jonathan Lamb, Director, Langham Preaching, Langham Partnership International
'This series has the unique strength of turning complex theological themes into a concise, believer-friendly roadmap into the world of the Bible. This will surely strengthen faith in the Bible as being truly the Word of God.'
- Emmanuel Egbunu, Bishop of Lokoja, Nigeria