Six studies that introduce each of the Five Solas of the Reformation and connect them with our faith today
Part of the Good Book Guides series.
500 years ago the Reformation transformed Europe by the rediscovery of five key Bible truths. Summarized as the Five Solas, they set the church on a renewed path of faithfulness.
Many Christians today are once more ignorant of the Five Solas. This Good Book Guide helps us rediscover these essential Reformation teachings and connect them to our faith today.
1. Sola Scriptura: by Scripture alone
2. Solus Christus: by Christ alone
3. Sola Gratia: by grace alone
4. Sola Fide: by faith alone
5. Soli Deo Gloria: glory to God alone
6. (Summary session)
|Digital (delivered electronically) - PDF
|No. of studies
|The Good Book Company