A practical and sensitive exploration of the Bible's teaching on homosexuality.
Part of the Questions Christians Ask series.
It's the hot topic of the moment. Christians, the church and the Bible seem to be out of step with modern attitudes towards homosexuality. And there is growing hostility towards those who hold a different view to the culture's. So is God homophobic? And how do we relate to both Christians and non-Christians who experience same-sex attraction?
In this short, simple book, Sam Allberry wants to help confused Christians understand what God has said about these questions in the scriptures. Drawing on his own experience, he offers a positive and liberating way forward through the debate.
This revised and updated version includes answers to some new questions, including:
• Should Christians attend gay weddings?
• Isn't the Christian view of sexuality dangerous and harmful?
• Is it sinful to experience same-sex attraction?
Download the full interview.
Part of the Questions Christians Ask series: a range of short, simple books designed to help Christians understand what God has said about these questions and many more in the Bible.
1. Getting started: the Bible, marriage and sex
2. The Bible and homosexuality
3. Homosexuality and the Christian
4. Homosexuality and the church
5. Homosexuality and the world
Listen to a Q&A with Sam from Boyce College, Louisville
Watch Sam at an Is God Anti-Gay conference at Westside Church
(4 sessions + Q&A)