Expository Bible-study guide to Titus.
Part of the God's Word For You series.
Titus For You will help you get to grips with this short, powerful letter, showing how it transforms our hearts and lives today.
Tim Chester's renowned gifts for making the complex clear, the truth applied and the gospel shine brightly mean this book will take you to the pages of the Bible to engage your mind and stir your heart.
Written for people of every age and stage, from new believers to pastors and teachers, this flexible resource is for you to:
• READ: As a guide to this wonderful letter, exciting and equipping you to live out the truth in your life.
• FEED: As a daily devotional to help you grow in Christ as you read and meditate on this portion of God’s word.
• LEAD: As notes to aid you in explaining, illustrating and applying Titus as you preach or lead a Bible study.
Introduction to Titus
1. Truth, godliness and eternity (1:1-4)
2. Finishing what was started (1:5-9)
3. Fit for purpose (1:10-16)
4. Living the good life (2:1-10)
5. Grace and glory (2:11-15)
6. Kindness and renewal (3:3-7)
7. Live these things (3:1-2, 8-15)
|The Good Book Company
Endorsement written for Titus For You (Portuguese)
In everything I've read from Tim Chester, I've found him incapable of being stuffy, confusing, or boring! This work on Titus maintains that pedigree. It's theologically insightful, pastorally helpful, and broadly accessible. I heartily commend it to anyone who wants to better understand the good news of the gospel through the study of Titus.
This book shows us the meaning of Paul’s letter to Titus and applies its teaching to 21st century believers. The author shows his heart for the gospel and his passion to make Bible teaching clear and life-changing. He uses simple but powerful language and up-to-date illustrations.... continue reading