Advent Calendar linked with The Christmas Promise storybook. Includes 25 family devotionals.
Part of the Tales that Tell the Truth series.
This attractive lift-the-flap Advent Calendar for children 5-11 years old matches the illustrations in The Christmas Promise storybook. It comes with a booklet containing 25 devotions for December to help families explore the Bible together in the run up to Christmas.
Each window in the Advent Calendar opens to reveal a rich, full-color illustration of the events of the first Christmas. Makes a useful homeschool resource.
• A Board book for 1-3s
• A Storybook for 3-6s
• A Coloring and Activity Book for 5-8s
• A three-session Sunday School resource with age-differentiated lesson plans for 3-5s, 5-8s, and 8-12s
• Full size Illustrations to use when reading The Christmas Promise aloud
• The Advent Calendar has 25 windows, which open to reveal the events of the first Christmas.
• The accompanying 32-page booklet gives outlines for a daily family Bible time during Advent.
• Each door also reveals a code letter to discover a secret message about Jesus.
|Alison Mitchell, Catalina Echeverri
|8.3" x 11.7" x 0"
|The Good Book Company
This pack contains an Advent Calendar that is 210 x 297 mm (8.25 x 11.75 inches). The calendar unfolds to be free-standing.
The accompanying 32-page devotional booklet is 148 x 210 mm (5.8 x 8.25 inches).