One of the world's most influential pastors on one of the Bible's most influential books. Join Tim Keller as he opens up Romans 8–16.
Part of the God's Word For You series.
"I have always believed that at the heart of Romans 8 you have the secret to really using the gospel in your heart to change yourself in a profound way." Tim Keller
Join Dr Timothy Keller as he opens up the second half of the book of Romans, beginning in chapter 8, helping you to get to grips with its meaning and showing how it transforms our hearts and lives today.
Combining a close attention to the detail of the text with Timothy Keller's trademark gift for clear explanation and compelling insights, this resource will both engage your mind and stir your heart.
Written for people of every age and stage, from new believers to pastors and teachers, this flexible resource is for you to:
• READ: As a guide to this wonderful letter, helping you appreciate the great gift of righteousness with God.
• FEED: As a daily devotional to help you grow in Christ as you read and meditate on this portion of God’s word.
• LEAD: As notes to aid you in explaining, illustrating and applying Romans 8–16 as you preach or lead a Bible study.
Whoever you are, and however you use it, this is... Romans 8–16 For You
Romans 8–16 for You is designed to work alongside In View of God's Mercy, Timothy Keller's Bible study resource for small groups and individuals.
Timothy Keller is a best-selling author and Senior Pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in Manhattan.
Introduction to to Romans 8–16
1. Fighting Sin with the Spirit 8:1-13
2. Living as Children of God 8:14-25
3. Facing Life with Confidence 8:26-39
4. God's Sovereignty 9:1-29
5. Our Responsibility 9:30–10:21
6. God and Israel 11:1-36
7. …To God and the Church 12:1-8
8. …To Friend and Enemy 12:9-21
9. …As Citizens of the State 13:1-14
10. …Between the Weak and the Strong 14:1-23
11. Unity and Mission 15:1-33
12. To God be the Glory 16:1-27
|Timothy Keller, Maurice England
|The Good Book Company